Thursday, January 26, 2012

How come I can't get Battlefield: Bad company 2 Beta?

Well, it was supposed to come out Nov.19 but I can't get it! I looked in the Battlefield bad company 2 section in the playstation store and it doesn't have it! I saw my friends playing it and I saw videos on youtube but I can't find it! I did all the updates and everything but I still can't find it!



HELP!!



Thanks!How come I can't get Battlefield: Bad company 2 Beta?
I have a spare code that you could use. I'll send it to you today. Heres how to enter it: Go to the Playstation Store. Top right hand corner there should be "Redeem Code". Then enter the Beta code I gave you. Feel free to add me on PSN:



Huggy_LOW_Down



Edit: Go to this video on youtube



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csu7Ke0NL鈥?/a>How come I can't get Battlefield: Bad company 2 Beta?
Not everyone can play the BETA only specially selected people. Sorry bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment