Thursday, January 26, 2012

When I try to gameshare Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam it doesn't work?

When I download it from another person it says it is downloaded, but when I go into the Battlefield Bad Company 2 menu it doesn't show the Vietnam menu.When I try to gameshare Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam it doesn't work?
that's because Vietnam is a mutiplayer only exp. it's linked to your online mutiplayer account.



since you downloaded it from another person and I'm guessing your playing off line, it does nothing for you.



you can NOT gameshare, you would have to account share to play it online, and I DO NOT suggest doing that as it can get you banned and lead to accounts being stolen.



all in all I think BC2's "stock" mutiplayer is better than the vietnam exp. others have said different tho.



again, ITS ONLINE ONLY!When I try to gameshare Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam it doesn't work?
It could've been used up. there's a limit of how many consoles dlc can be downloaded
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment