Thursday, January 26, 2012

Should I Buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Gears of War for the PC?

Hi. Because I am recently more interested into PC gaming, I am looking into purchasing new games for my gaming laptop, and I cannot decide on whether or not to get Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Gears of War. I am more geared towards the single player/campaign, but I also take multiplayer into deep consideration



Thank you for reading %26amp; please answer my question. Thanks!Should I Buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Gears of War for the PC?
Go with Gears of War.



It has an amazing campaign mode, and if you have an Xbox 360 profile, you can get achievements to add to your gamerscore.
BC2Should I Buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Gears of War for the PC?
BC2Should I Buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or Gears of War for the PC?
BC2

No comments:

Post a Comment