Friday, January 20, 2012

Will Battlefield Bad Company 2 run on my laptop?

Can someone please tell me if Battlefield Bad Company 2 will work and be playable on my laptop? My laptop has a 2.8GHz duo core, 4GB of ddr3 ram, a 512mb ATI firegl 5700, and it is running Windows 7 64bit.



Will these specs be able to run the game, and will they be able to maintain a decent fps?Will Battlefield Bad Company 2 run on my laptop?
These are the recommended specs:



Recommended System Requirements

OS: Windows Vista/7

Processor: Any Quadcore Processor

Memory: 2 GB

Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version

Video Memory: 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260)

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

DirectX: 10

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD Rom Drive



You are ok except probably for the quad processor, It's ok though, because Duo falls under the minimum specs.Will Battlefield Bad Company 2 run on my laptop?
Ya you should be alright with those specifications

No comments:

Post a Comment