Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Battlefield BAD COMPANY 2 CD Serial Number Issue?

So my computer died. I had Battlefield Bad Company 2 installed on it.

When I reinstalled it, it went well until asking for my Serial number. It said it was already in use,



Well, not **** it was already in use; in order to fix my computer, I had to install a new hard drive. I guess the old serial key was branded to that particular drive.



How do I use my key on my "New" Computer?Battlefield BAD COMPANY 2 CD Serial Number Issue?
try and call ea and explain your problem had a similar issue had crysis2 on my rig, its hard drive crashed cuz my lil brother wont stop downloading crap on it, when i replaced i called ea and they cleared my serial number, also had my game registered too so, worst case its a 3 year old game you could just download a torrent or rebuy its only $20 console not sure bout pc. i know its no consolation but better then nothing. hopefully it works out

No comments:

Post a Comment