Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Runs Slowly on My Computer?

So i just bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 for my computer with a walmart giftcard that i got for my birthday. Every time i try to play it is really slow and choppy. Even when i play on multiplayer.

Here are my computer specs:

Intel Core @ Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz

4 GB RAM

Windows VistaBattlefield Bad Company 2 Runs Slowly on My Computer?
The processor seems fine, and you have the optimal amount of ram as far as games are concerned. What you didn't list is your graphics card, which is most likely the problem here. Check this site out - http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a> This site will tell how well your pc stacks up against certain games. Other then that, try to turn down the games settings in the video options menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment