Saturday, February 4, 2012

How Long is Each Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Online Match?

I love Bad Company 2 so far (I just got it), but the two games I've played on Rush take FOREVER. I know they go as quick as it takes for a team to kill the rushers/plant the bombs, but yeesh. I've played two games and have logged over an hour. I was wondering if the other game modes were of similar time length? Or if either of them even has a time clock as the game goes?How Long is Each Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Online Match?
There is no time clock, but usually a game takes around 20-25 minutes, if you're joining at the beginning of the match.How Long is Each Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Online Match?
Rush takes around 15-45 minutes, depending on teams. The only other game mode I find worth it is Conquest. It usually takes 15-45 minutes, too.



None of them have a time clock, they're all objective based.

No comments:

Post a Comment