Tuesday, February 7, 2012

If I buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 through xbox live, can i play the online mode?

When I go to "games on demand" on xbox live and click battlefield:bad company 2 it says multiplayer: none

coop: none

so does this mean i cant play multiplayer with my friends who own it? Its mainly a multiplayer game and im not paying 39.99 for the games single player only. does anyone know? thanks!If I buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 through xbox live, can i play the online mode?
Yes, you can play online mode for that game



Good luck!
yes you can play multi player



hope this helpsIf I buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 through xbox live, can i play the online mode?
I am not 100 percent sure, so you should go buy the gamestop so you dont take any chancesIf I buy Battlefield: Bad Company 2 through xbox live, can i play the online mode?
yes you get to play the multiplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment