Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there a Battlefield bad company 2 age requirement?

I really want to get Bad Company 2 for my xbox, but i once rented Bad Company 1 from a store and i couldn't play it due to me failing to meet an age requirement. I haven't tried it with bad company 2 but i wanted to know before i bought it, if there is an age requirement. If so, how can i change it? Should i change my xbox account or my EA account? If it's my xbox live account how can i change it?Is there a Battlefield bad company 2 age requirement?
Well, there are actually two different age requirements for it.. When I bought it in Norway it said 18 on the cover and 16 on the disk... Im going to assume that 16 is the correct one and Norway is just a little bit stricter than what ever country made the CD. But, If you do get a hold of the game, there is no reason to change the date of birth on your account, It will workIs there a Battlefield bad company 2 age requirement?
I wouldn't know about an EA account, but certain games on the 360 block minors. It might be the EA account, so try changing your xbox live account to a new EA account. If that doesn't work, you can't change your Xbox live age and will need a new account, sorry.Is there a Battlefield bad company 2 age requirement?
Bad Company 2 is rated 18.Sorry kiddo

No comments:

Post a Comment