Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sound problems with battlefield bad company 2?

I have battlefield bad company 2 on my computer and whenever I play it, its like all the sound went to the right side of my headphones or speakers, it doesn't do that with any of my other games, the rest of the game runs fine its just that one problem that bothers me, so can any body tell what is wrong and do any of you have the same problem?Sound problems with battlefield bad company 2?
same problem happens to me, it is a motherboard driver fault. my hardware is gigabyte ep45 ud3r which has multiple driver faults that are unfixed to date. also I use G35 headset which is a USB headset.



I noticed that when I reboot the PC the sound will be coming out of both sides in BC2. but it will be only right sided if i start the game when the PC was in sleep mode so I end up rebooting and problem solved.



the other option is to disable the sound driver form BIOS but that requires a USB headphones to get sound. 3.5 mm headset jack does not work with disabled sound driver.



hope this helps



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment