Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How can I get veteran rank on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Why can I not get the new Classes.?

part 1: I know you need to battlefield games but i just dont understand the process of getting veteran rank.

Part 2: The new update for Battlefield are the new looking classes and I have an Xbox 360 but i just cant find it in the in game menu.

plz help in any way thank you!How can I get veteran rank on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Why can I not get the new Classes.?
go to veteran.battlefield.com and either register or log in to your EA account thats linked to your gamertag. it then opens up a page that displays all the battlefield games as long as you have played them online you can type in your gamertag and it will add that game to your status.

No comments:

Post a Comment