Friday, February 10, 2012

Should I get Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or something else?

So I downloaded the demo for Bad Company 2 and its pretty good. But, I have Modern Warfare 2 which is amazing. So, should I still get Bad Company 2 even if I have Modern Warfare 2, or should I get a different game?Should I get Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or something else?
Hey sorry some stupid person hacked this account. I am not too sure with games but normally the sequels aren't that good. However, I have never heard of those games and that is just my opinion.



Sorry i wasn;t any help
Bad Company 2 is quite a bit different when compared to Modern Warfare, so if you like it I would suggest getting it.Should I get Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or something else?
No! Get Bad Company 2. I find that Modern Warfare 2 and BC2 are completely different. If you're into FPS, then get BC2, regardless if you have MW2.Should I get Battlefield: Bad Company 2 or something else?
get bf bc2, its going to be better than cod mw2. i just got a gaming computer yester day and got cod mw2 and pre order bf bc2. all of the gamers i know play cod mw2 and got there name on bf bc2. get bf bc2 u will love it
Get BC2. I've been playing Battlefield since 1942 came out in 2002 and I've played every COD short of MW1 and W@W. The difference is multiplayer. COD is a decent run and gun FPS. Battlefield had always been a conquest multiplayer game until BC1 came out 2 yrs ago when the developed the new game "rush" which I really enjoy. Run and gun is ok, but gets old quick since about every FPS multiplayer game offers deathmatch, capture the flag, or team deathmatch. At least with BC2 you will be offered some new types of gameplay with rush, conquest, squad rush, and squad deathmatch. The vehicles add a lot of fun to the game. They've got powerful guns, but are not indestructible so they can't dominate the field with a newbie in it. The squads on BF add a real good touch to multiplayer since you can work as a team with other, hopefully the got mics and talk. It also lets you spawn in the battle instead of at set spawn points where campers usually wait for cheap kills. Anyways, I can't really offer you anyother evidence but just an opinion, but it has already received a 9.5 from GameInformer on an early review... MW2 got a 9.25 from the same magazine.
GET BAD COMPANY ITS GOING TO KICK A$$

No comments:

Post a Comment