Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Does anyone know of a way to get weapons back in Battlefield Bad Company 2?

I re-imaged my computer and when I logged on to bad company 2, I had no weapons but I had my rank. Does anyone know a fix? EA support is no help and just says that they know about the issue.Does anyone know of a way to get weapons back in Battlefield Bad Company 2?
EA has been having a lot of problems with their online games lately, probably due to upgrading servers and such for Battlefield 3 and their Origion service. It sucks as many of us can't connect to games. But you yourself answered your own question:

"EA support is no help and just says that they know about the issue."

Just wait it out and they will fix it. Which you'd know if you'd read their forums while contacting them.

The problem is on their end and there is nothing you can do about it. On any format, PC Xbox or PS3.Does anyone know of a way to get weapons back in Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Its temporary your wepons will come back.Does anyone know of a way to get weapons back in Battlefield Bad Company 2?
what doomed said!
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment