Friday, February 10, 2012

How Does The Online Ranking System Work In Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

I was just wondering how you ranked up in Battlefield 2, I play Modern Warfare 2 and I felt like a change to Battlefield. Please just leave an answer telling me all about it like what level is the highest, whether theres prestiges etc. ThanksHow Does The Online Ranking System Work In Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
The ranking system in BFBC2 is really straightforward an very similar to MW2 or any other CoD games.



You have 4 kits: Assault,Engineer,Medic and Recon.



To rank up you need to gain XP to a specific level for you to rank up. Some kits help you gain XP quicker, and I found that whilst playing Medic and Assault, I seemed to rank up faster.



At the end of every match it tells you how much XP you have earned, and how much is needed to rank up to the your next rank. I would recommend playing Medic or Assault often until you rank up, I found it a lot easier. Hope it helped. Thanks.How Does The Online Ranking System Work In Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
The highest rank in BC2 is 50, it takes a LONG time to get there. I would say roughly the time to get to 6th or 7th prestige in in mw2. there are NO prestige levels in BC2 but reaching level 50 in this game would be quite an achievement. I do warn you however that BC2 plays slower than MW2 and requires more tactical thinking from a wider group of people to win matches.How Does The Online Ranking System Work In Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
there are around 20 levels

no prestiges cause prestiging is lame

they pretty much fixed what MW2 screwed up on

you level up in the same ways as MW2 only it takes longer

and is more rewarding

No comments:

Post a Comment