Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playstation 3 - Battlefield bad company 2 or modern warfare 2, which one do you like most?

I loved all the modern warfare games. Now I really love Bad Company. I like the destructible environments and all the awesome weapons. Also the team squad death match (i think its called) is actually fun, since most of the people are adults with mics to communicate effectively in the game vs a 9 year old saying F*ck every 3 seconds and laughing like a gerbil.Playstation 3 - Battlefield bad company 2 or modern warfare 2, which one do you like most?
I have both, I still prefer MAG. That's just me though. Bad company would be my second choice.Playstation 3 - Battlefield bad company 2 or modern warfare 2, which one do you like most?
I like MW2 better. I think theres better guns, good killstreaks. but there are some little 9 year old queers talking all the time. just mute them. and another bad thing are all the nuke boosting fags too.

No comments:

Post a Comment