Saturday, February 4, 2012

When I try to join a game on Battlefield Bad Company 2, every game I try to join is full?

When I try to connect to a multiplayer game on Bad Company 2 all the servers I try to join are full. Am I the only one with this problem, is there a way to fix this? But when I try to join a rush, or conquest, or any squad games, it takes 10 mins to join and then it says the server is full. What can I do to fix this?When I try to join a game on Battlefield Bad Company 2, every game I try to join is full?
check your router idk whats happing try and have a friend of yours enter a game then join his gameWhen I try to join a game on Battlefield Bad Company 2, every game I try to join is full?
I have that problem on some games too. I think it's a bug. Even if it shows open spots 28/30, 29/30, etc. it says they are full. The server browser sucks. Plus there are way too many games that don't show the ping.



They are having loads of issues. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment