Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where did my weapons go in Battlefield:Bad company 2?

I went to play battlefield bad company 2 today and when I joined a match, all my weapons were gone and i had the basic weapon set, but if i checked my stats and my weapons and gear everything was still there. I'm a level 18 and i have only level 1 stuff, please answer ASAP, because im not even sure i can get my weapons back.Where did my weapons go in Battlefield:Bad company 2?
same thing here man i just started playing and all ive unlocked was the 2nd sniper and a medikit but it was gone when i logged on and when i go to my stats the stuff is there but i cant use it when i play its just not there just the basic things also at the end of the matches i play i dont level up at all or get awards or anything when i should be it only shows my kills deaths and kd ratioWhere did my weapons go in Battlefield:Bad company 2?
Sameee. WTFF is going ONN

I'm like level 20 and now I'm down to one, this is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment