Friday, February 10, 2012

Can anyone help me out in Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

Okay I'm going to buy Bad Company 2 later on January.



Does BC2 have a multi-player on LAN only? Where you can just play against AI enemies?

Like the other past Battlefield series.



I need your answers,..Please and Thank you.Can anyone help me out in Battlefield: Bad Company 2?
I assume you are using the PC version of Bad Company 2? if so, then yes you can, though there have been some reports that it has been acting up in the past, but that tends to be with all games in one form or another.



i am unsure if the PC version works like the console version but if it does, be sure to buy the Ultimate edition or buy the regular one and download "Onslaught" mode. Onslaught allows you and 3 other friends to battle it out in land sea and air against waves of AI opponents.



I hope this information was helpful to you, good luck in your gaming!
  • eye beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment