Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Registration code?

I just bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for my PC. While installing, it tells me to "..enter the entire Registration Code found either in your confirmation email, your game manual/product packaging, or game card." I enter the code on the back of the manual above the EA Cheat Code and Game Hints ad, and it tells me that the Registration Code is invalid and that I can't complete registration until I have a valid code. Why does this happen?Battlefield Bad Company 2 PC Registration code?
Be certain you are not entering the letter o, for the number 0, or the number 1, for the letter I, as this often causes confusion and non-activation issues.



If this fails, you will need to contact EA Support for assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment