Saturday, February 4, 2012

Should I get a good headset for Battlefield Bad Company 2?

I am definitely going to get a headset but don't know what I want. I am going to be playing Bad Company 2. Is the official xbox 360 headset fine or should I get a better pair? I am looking at Skullcandy headsets but don't know if it is necessary. Any help is appreciated!! Thank YouShould I get a good headset for Battlefield Bad Company 2?
ok first off let me say or complain about almost all these answers and your question.. lol then i'll tell you



first off to the guy who said it aint worth it... well there is a HUGE difference in everything. Since i've gotten mine, i can hear my teammates/friends WAY better, they can hear me better too. Its saved my *** ( on BFBC2,MW2, and LFD2 ) SO SO SO many times.



second to yours and the others guys.. Trittons and Skull Candys are the worst.. and sadly tritton is better of the two! Honestly get you a pair of Turtle Beachs ... ether the X1's or X11's. Less than 100$ especially on amazon.com



now for your main question...



eh.. honestly for Battlefield it doesnt make much difference... i mean the game sounds so beautifull.. one of the best sounding games every in my opionon. But there aint as much mayhem as in say, mw2. I mean YES my headset has saved me from a guy trying to knife me, and a few times it helped when i was hearing were exactly there where shooting/coming from... but there such big maps.. rarely are you's ever really close to each other.



Like i said its not so helpfull as compared to other games.. it does help on occasion, but you'll notice a big difference in talking to teams, and when it does come in hand you'll thank it.
dont spend more than you need too... remember you dont benefit from good quality when you talk!! only the listeners so i would say the official xbox 360 headset shud be fine!!Should I get a good headset for Battlefield Bad Company 2?
Its defiantly not necessary unless you really listen to your surroundings to find people. So if you dont do that then just get a regular Microsoft chat headset but if you do I would recommend the Astro A40's I have a pair and they are amazingShould I get a good headset for Battlefield Bad Company 2?
i use the Tritton ax 720. for mw2 -- its is about $100 but before the headset i would go 8-20 now i go 25-5,,you hear every little sound--you got to spend at least $60 for a good headset- why not dish out the extra $40 for the best headset(did i mention its a 3D headset)
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment